ATTN: Beginning September 2015, Hampton University will no longer be the credit provider for CaseNEX. If you are a summer 2015 participant, follow directions below. If you are applying for a fall course, please follow the directions for the Langston University Application Process. CaseNEX currently works with accredited university Hampton University to offer graduate credit for our courses. Prospective CaseNex students can complete the application process as follows. Because classes with low enrollment may be cancelled, we reccomend waiting to fill out application until course start date.
1. Go to the Hampton Online Webpage.
2. Click Apply on the right of the screen
3. If you have not created an account with Hampton in the past, click First Time User Account Creation
4. Create your login, then click New
5. Under Application type select ON Graduate then continue
6. Admission term should be our current term (example 2015 ON Spring) Enter the remaining information then click Fill Out Application.
7. Click on each button under the application checklist to complete the application.
8. Once you have received all the check marks, click the Application Completed tab.
9. Select your admission agreement
10. Download the Signature Page (or click here). Complete the form and send it on for review
To pay the Application Fee click here. Check "Special Graduate Application ($50)"
NOTE:The $50 Application Fee is Non-Refundable. Classes with enrollment under two students are subject to cancellation. Please wait to pay this fee until the first week of your course.