Registration for graduate credit will re-open in the Fall.
CaseNEX is excited to announce our new partnership with Adams State University to offer graduate credit for high quality and rigorous professional development courses.
*Please read this section carefully*
If you wish to drop a course, the fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- All students completing a CaseNEX course for graduate credit must first complete our CaseNEX Registration Form and pay a $585 tuition when prompted on the online registration form.
- Approximately 3-5 days before the start date of your course, you will receive a Course Access PIN email. This email will provide you with specific directions for how to create your username and password to access the specific course you have signed up for. If you do not receive your PIN before the start date of the course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be required to complete the Adams State Graduate Application and pay $165 to Adams State directly in order to receive your graduate credits. Each course is worth 3-graduate credits.
- Students will receive a complimentary transcript mailed to their residential address within 48 hours of receipt of grades from the course instructor.
- If you wish to order additional copies of your official transcript, please visit the following link: www.getmytranscript.com
(Please note: Complimentary transcripts will only be mailed to residential
addresses that are provided on the student's ASU application. Additional
transcripts ordered can be mailed to other addresses.)