Welcome to the BCPS/CaseNEX registration page. Below you will find the courses offered in each of the upcoming five sessions, as well as the registration dates during which you may register.
Courses are offered for three MSDE credits or three graduate credits.
Please read these important notes on the registration process:
- The course schedule outlined for the year is subject to change.
- When completing the registration form below, please use your BCPS
e-mail as other e-mail programs may filter out CaseNEX e-mails.
- You will receive an access PIN a few days before the start of the
course. This PIN will be used to create a unique login to your course.
If you have not received this PIN by the start of the course, please
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to
report the problem.
- Graduate level courses are offered for three graduate credits.
Graduate credit MUST be paid and full graduate application MUST be turned in before the end of session 2. Failure to do so will mean that graduate credit cannot be earned for the course.
- Students registered for graduate credit do NOT need to request transcripts. They will be mailed to your registration address within 8 weeks of course completion.
- Students registered for MSDE credit will receive three MSDE credits.
- Participants are not permitted to register for more than two courses per session without special permission. For special permission requests please contact the Office of Organizational Development at 443-809-6491
- Any class with enrollment that has dropped below 13 students by
the end of week two will be subject to cancellation. Participants will be transferred
into other sections if available. Graduate students are eligible for a refund if
a suitable alternative is not available.
- If you are seeking certification or an endorsement, you must
take courses for graduate credit.
- All courses are offered to Baltimore County Public Schools Employees only. Only employees whose job titles are covered under one of the five bargaining units and the Superintendent's Executive Staff may be eligible for reimbursement.
- Official transcripts are required for reimbursement.
- For questions regarding certification and reimbursement, please call the Office of
Certification at 443-809-4147, or email email@example.com.
Special notes on the Administrator I Strand:
- The required courses are offered for graduate credit only.
- For all questions regarding administrative courses, please contact
the Office of Organizational Development at 443-809-6491.
- For requirements of the program and practium information click