Registration opens May 15th, 2015.
Welcome to the BCPS/CaseNEX registration page. Below you will find the courses offered in each of the upcoming five sessions, as well as the registration dates during which you may register.
a full list of course descriptions.
Courses are offered for three MSDE credits or three graduate credits.
3 MSDE Credits - Free
3 Graduate Credits - $550 required
Please read these important notes on the registration process:
- The course schedule outlined for the year is subject to change.
- When completing the registration form below, please use your BCPS
e-mail as other e-mail programs may filter out CaseNEX e-mails.
- You will receive an access PIN a few days before the start of the
course. This PIN will be used to create a unique login to your course.
If you have not received this PIN by the start of the course, please
e-mail email@example.com to
report the problem.
- Graduate level courses are offered for three graduate credits.
- Students registered for graduate credit do NOT need to request transcripts. They will be mailed to your registration address within 4-6 weeks of course completion.
- Students registered for MSDE credit will receive three MSDE credits.
- Participants are not permitted to register for more than two courses per session without special permission. For special permission requests please contact the Office of Organizational Development at 410-887-6491
- Any class with enrollment that has dropped below 13 students by
the end of week two will be subject to cancellation. Participants will be transferred
into other sections if available. Graduate students are eligible for a refund if
a suitable alternative is not available.
- If you are seeking certification or an endorsement, you must
take courses for graduate credit.
- All courses are offered to Baltimore County Public Schools Employees only. Only employees whose job titles are covered under one of the five bargaining units and the Superintendent's Executive Staff may be eligible for reimbursement.
- Official transcripts are required for reimbursement.
- For questions regarding certification and reimbursement, please call the Office of
Certification at 410-887-4147, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special notes on the Administrator I Strand:
- The required courses are offered for graduate credit only.
- For all questions regarding administrative courses, please contact
the Office of Organizational Development at 410-887-6491.
- For requirements of the program and practium information click
July 1, 2015 – August 1, 2015
• Please review our new payment and refund policy.
• Registration period: 5/15/2015 – 6/24/2015
Behavior Management: Working with Children with Challenging Behaviors
Child Development: Cognitive, Physiological, and Socio-Emotional
Curriculum Design and Supervision (graduate credit only)
Designing, Teaching, and Assessing Technology-Enhanced Lessons
Group Dynamics (graduate credit only)
Math Technology Integration
Methods and Materials for Teaching ESOL
Literacy Instruction for At-Risk Student Populations (graduate credit only)
Spanning the Spectrum: Differentiating Instruction in the Inclusive Classroom
Differentiating Instruction for Gifted Learners