**Registration for professional development and graduate credit is now open. Registration will close on September 29, 2017.**
CaseNEX by IO ("CaseNEX") is excited to announce our new partnership with Adams State University to offer graduate credit for high quality and rigorous professional development courses.
In addition, we are now offering certificates of completion for participants that wish to take courses for professional development only, instead of graduate credit. We strongly recommend that you confirm with your school district's professional development department that they will issue professional development credit for your successful participation in a CaseNEX course prior to completing your registration.
**Please read this section carefully**
- All students completing a CaseNEX course for graduate credit must first complete our CaseNEX Registration Form and pay a $585 tuition when prompted on the online registration form. (Please designate whether or not you are taking the course for professional development only or Graduate Credit.)
- Approximately 3-5 days before the start date of your course, you will receive a Course Access PIN email. This email will provide you with specific directions for how to create your username and password to access the specific course you have signed up for. If you do not receive your PIN before the start date of the course, please email email@example.com immediately.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be required to complete the Adams State Graduate Application and pay $165 to Adams State directly in order to receive your graduate credits. Each course is worth 3-graduate credits.
- Students will receive a complimentary transcript mailed to their residential address within 48 hours of receipt of grades from the course instructor.
- If you wish to order additional copies of your official transcript, please visit the following link: www.getmytranscript.com
(Please note: Complimentary transcripts will only be mailed to residential
addresses that are provided on the student's ASU application. Additional
transcripts ordered can be mailed to other addresses.)
- If you wish to drop a course, the fee is NON- REFUNDABLE.
Disclaimer: CaseNEX can never guarantee that any institution or state will accept Adams State University graduate credits or that a CaseNEX PD Course Certificate of Completion will guarantee local professional development credit. It is the sole responsibility of the student participant to ensure that any pd or graduate credits taken through our program will be accepted by a third party, such as a school district, university, etc.
Fall Open Registration Period Extended until: September 29, 2017
Course Dates: October 2, 2017 - November 26, 2017
- GEN Fall 2017: Behavior Management
- GEN Fall 2017: The Teaching of Reading
- GEN Fall 2017: Young Scholars
- GEN Fall 2017: Child Development
- GEN Fall 2017: Design, Teaching, and Assessing Technology Enhanced Lessons
- GEN Fall 2017: Elementary Math Methods
- GEN Fall 2017: Introduction to the Gifted and Talented
- GEN Fall 2017: Methods and Materials for ESOL
- GEN Fall 2017: The Special Learner
- GEN Fall 2017: Reading to Learn
- GEN Fall 2017: ESOL Multicultural and Cultural Issues
- SC Fall 2017: Introduction to the Gifted and Talented
- SC Fall 2017: Introduction to Curriculum for the Gifted
- Charles County 2017: Differentiating Instruction for Gifted Learners
Register here for Adams State credit. You must register at both the CaseNEX and ASU sites if you wish to earn ASU credit. (Please note that ASU Registration and payment of fees is required at the end of the course once you have successfully met all course requirements and earned a grade.)